We provide insurance reinstatement services when a building has been damaged following an insured event such as fire, flood or water damage, storm damage or impact damage.
We are appointed and act on behalf of the insured party to oversee the insurance reinstatement process and restore the property back to its original condition.
This usually follows the appointment of a loss adjuster by the insurance company. We work with them and the insured to ensure the complicated process of building restoration is carried out as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. We have the skill set to assist with any architectural modifications required or desired as part of the reinstatement works.
Our insurance reinstatement service encompasses:
- Initial assessment & report to the Loss Adjuster to agree the scope of works, phases of work to be carried out and budget costs
- Arrange emergency works immediately following the incident
- Preparation of drawings and applications for Local Authority consent
- Specification of works, tender process & appointment of contractors
- Contract administration and project management to handover
Whether it’s restoring a period family home or a commercial office accommodation, we are experienced Chartered Building Surveyors who understand the trauma involved, and work hard to keep all parties informed and on target with the reinstatement.
Sound property advice is based on years of training, hard work and passion, as well as familiarity with legislation and sound consideration. You’ll find all that and more at Grafton Building Consultancy.